Are you interested in getting involved in AIC activities?
We are always looking for members to join the committee and add their voice to the running of the organisation. We value the voices of our members and want to make sure they are heard.
There are often many small duties that need to be taken care of as projects arise, but we are looking for people to help out with specific roles:
To help out our current, extremely busy Treasurer by taking on a few small tasks to do with sorting invoices and making payments.
The duties of this role are at the moment undertaken by current Secretary, and revolve around the administration and running of the AIC's events, such as concert series, international exchanges, talks and more. This is a paid position (with a set project fee) , and the duties include:
- booking artists and venues
- planning and funding applications for future projects
- promotion of events through website, social media, press releases and newsletters
- organising and distributing flyers and posters
- on-site event management, including set-up, door duties etc where appropriate (with concert assistant)
If you're interested in getting involved in AIC's event activities, please send an email with details of relevant event/project experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have much experience yet but are enthusiastic, please get in touch anyway! We'll show you the ropes